SGMsoft invites English or Russian speaking senior full stack PHP/JS developers with 2+ years of experience with Laravel or Yii2 or Symfony, and React or jQuery or Vue.js from around the globe to join our team of coding addicts to take part in crafting custom sophisticated e-commerce, CRM and e-workflow solutions. Monthly salary is up to $3,500 (210k RUR) depending on skills/experience.
You will be joining one of the following projects:
– industry-leading job applicant assessment platform that helps US companies hiring better employees with lower risks;
– geomapping cloud platform that empowers businesses to view and manipulate geo-aware objects from any IT system on the map;
– and other project for our US clients.
You will perfectly fit into our team if you …
– consider coding to be your calling (for the next several years at least);
– excited to take part in various projects on cutting edge web-techs;
– possess strong skills in React or other modern JS-libaries/frameworks, and PHP/Symfony or Java/Spring or other modern backend frameworks and have 2+ years of commercial development;
– experience with highload technologies and systems (sharding, service architecture, redis/memchached, async queues, AWS) is a big plus;
– have deep knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL and query optimization;
We welcome talented hardworkers from any part of the world, regardless of their country of residence or native language.
– challenging projects on latest web-techs;
– to become part of highly-skilled team of committed open-minded perfectionists;
– flexible location and schedule (fulltime);
– yearly travels/teambuildings;
– business trips to our US office.
Please submit your CV to [email protected].
When applying, in your cover letter please briefly describe your top-3 projects implemented on the above mentioned frameworks, and for each of them please indicate:
– when the project started/ended;
– what its current status is (running, cancelled or under development);
– full tech stack;
– size of the team;
– your role in the team and what functionality exactly you designed/implemented yourself;
– what primary challenges/issues you faced during development and how you resolved them
Also, please attach a screenshot of speedtest.net reflecting the speed of your internet connection. Please be prepared:
– for a video interview with screensharing and real-time coding / problem solving tasks;
– to provide contact information of your superiors at your 3 previous positions for references.