SGMsoft invites English or Russian speaking senior full stack PHP/JS developers with 2+ years of experience with Laravel or Yii2 or Symfony, and Angular or jQuery from around the globe to join our team of coding addicts to take part in crafting custom sophisticated e-commerce, CRM and e-workflow solutions. Monthly salary is up to $3,500 (210k RUR) depending on skills/experience.
You will be joining one of the following projects to implement them from scratch:
– ERP that will power a facility that manufactures of beauty goods (US);
– front- and back-end modules for world-wide highload payment system (EU).
– tool renting e-platform connecting owners with customers (UK);
– backend/API part of a mobile app based start-up owned by one of the largest mutual investment company in Russia,
– and other project for our US, EU and Australian customers.
You will perfectly fit into our team if you …
– consider coding to be your calling (for the next several years at least);
– excited to take part in various projects on cutting edge web-techs;
– possess strong skills in Angular or jQuery or other JS-libaries/frameworks, and Laravel or Yii2 or Symfony and have 2+ years of commercial development;
– experience with highload technologies and systems (sharding, service architecture, redis/memchached, async queues, AWS) is a big plus;
– have deep knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL and query optimization;
– have high-speed internet connected of 10+ mbps (both ways).
We welcome talented hardworkers from any part of the world, regardless of their country of residence or native language.
– challenging projects on high-end web-techs (LAMP and MEAN);
– to become part of highly-skilled team of committed open-minded perfectionists;
– flexible location and schedule (fulltime); coders in Russia are welcomed to work in our comfortable Russian development office in ‘Tandem’ business-center, Kazan;
– yearly travels/teambuildings;
– business trips to our US office.
Please submit your CV to [email protected].
When applying, in your cover letter please briefly describe your top-3 projects implemented on the above mentioned frameworks, and for each of them please indicate:
– when the project started/ended;
– what its current status is (running, cancelled or under development);
– full tech stack;
– size of the team;
– your role in the team and what functionality exactly you designed/implemented yourself;
– what primary challenges/issues you faced during development and how you resolved them
Also, please attach a screenshot of speedtest.net reflecting the speed of your internet connection. Please be prepared:
– for a video interview with screensharing and real-time coding / problem solving tasks;
– to provide contact information of your superiors at your 3 previous positions for references.